Drug testing and alcohol testing can help ensure the quality and reliability of your employees.
We can make your workplace a drug-free environment. This increases productivity, decreases absenteeism, and prevents drug and alcohol related workman's comp and unemployment claims. We provide a complete, comprehensive service, as opposed to being just a lab service.
Drug and Alcohol Testing Services That We Offer:
- We provide 24 hour/7 day USDOT / FAA certified drug and alcohol testing for commercial drivers, and other safety sensitive transportation workers, or testing for general businesses that just want to have a drug and alcohol free environment.
- We are FAA Certified!
- Pre-employment testing
- Random testing
- Post-accident testing
- Reasonable suspicion testing
- Return to duty testing
- Follow up testing
- Employer request testing
- Third party administration of drug and alcohol testing programs, anywhere in the United States.
- Consortium services and selection of random testing candidates.
- Anti-drug policies and consulting to set up your program.
- Required training for employees subject to testing.
- Reasonable suspicion training for supervisors.
- Referrals for employee assistance programs.
The only federal agency to certify drug and alcohol testing and consortium administrators is the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). We are FAA certified.
Our company is nationally accredited by the Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA).
To request a test, 24 hours a day, call 778-2170, or toll free, 1-800-778-2170, or contact us for information or to provide you a written proposal.
Palmer Investigative Services
P.O. Box 10760,
Prescott, AZ 86304
Toll Free Phone: 1-800-280-2951 | Local Phone: 1-928-778-2951 | Fax: 1-928-445-7204
Email: palmerinvestigative (at) gmail.com
© Palmer Investigative Services, all rights